Microsoft Teams for Education Tutorial
Course Name: Microsoft Teams for Education Tutorial
Course Duration: 4 hours
Training Mode: Self-Paced
In this course Microsoft Teams for Education Tutorial you will learn how to use Microsoft Teams effectively to schedule a class, provide assignments to students, evaluate assignments, conduct quizzes, share notes with students and other faculties.Teams lets you quickly pull together a class with other faculties and students in your organization, chat with others to drive fast and inclusive conversations, securely share and co-author documents, and iterate on projects.
Lesson 1: Getting started with Microsoft Teams for Education
- Microsoft Teams for Education Overview
- Microsoft Teams Licensing overview – A1, A3 and A5 plan
- Type of users: Internal, External & Guest
- User role: Faculty and Students
Lesson 2: Faculty – How to do a class setup?
- Schedule your class via meeting
- Meeting options – who can present?
- Use of chat window to tag a team or channel and link study material
- Glance through device settings before hosting the meeting
Lesson 3: Teams and Channels
- Overview of teams and channels
- Favorite and follow channels
- Work in channels
- Set up and manage channel moderation
- Manage tags in Microsoft Teams
- Communicate with users from other organizations
- How to send email to a channel
Lesson 4: Posts & Messages
- Create and format a post
- Get attention with @mentions
- Save a post or a message
- Filter your activity feed
- Manage notification settings
Lesson 5: Chats, calls & meetings
- Start chats and make calls
- Discuss how to start scheduled or ad-hoc meetings
- Manage meetings
- Set up and attend live events
- Communicate with external users
- Communicate with guest users
Lesson 6: Apps & Tools
- Add tools with tabs
- Integration with other Office 365 services – Forms, Power Platform
Please feel free to contact us if you have any query.
Ranjan is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, author, founder, freelance corporate trainer having 12 years’ hands-on experience in Microsoft technologies including Azure, Power Apps, Power Automate & Microsoft 365 (SharePoint). He has delivered 300+ corporate training & trained 5000+ professionals across the globe with excellent feedback.