Azure Fundamentals Certification Tutorial Course is a self-paced online course with lifetime access that will help you prepare for AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification.
This course provides foundational level knowledge on cloud concepts; core Azure services; security, privacy, compliance, and trust; and Azure pricing and support.
Who should attend this course?
The audience for this course is just beginning to learn about cloud computing and how Microsoft Azure provides that service.
There are no prerequisites for this course, however students with some IT knowledge or experience will find the concepts easier to understand.
Digital Microsoft Official Courses (DMOC) Access
This Self-Paced course is based on Microsoft Official Course Outline
You will receive online support to resolve all your technical queries
You will be awarded with a participation certificate for this course
Lifetime access to this course with all future updates without extra cost
Lab exercises for this course inline with Microsoft Official course
Module 1 – Cloud Concepts
In this module, you will learn general cloud computing concepts.
- Lesson 1 – Why Cloud Services
- Lesson 2 – Types of Cloud models
- Lesson 3 – Types of Cloud services
Module 2 – Core Azure Services
In this module, learn core services available with Microsoft Azure.
- Lesson 1 – Core Azure architectural components
- Lesson 2 – Core Azure services and products
- Lesson 3 – Azure solutions
- Lesson 4 – Azure management tools
Module 3 – Security, Privacy, Compliance and Trust
In this module, learn security, privacy, compliance and trust with Microsoft Azure. After completing this module, you will be able to Understand and describe privacy, compliance, and data protection standards in Azure.
- Lesson 1 – Securing network connectivity
- Lesson 2 – Core Azure Identity services
- Lesson 3 – Security tools and features
- Lesson 4 – Azure governance methodologies
- Lesson 5 – Monitoring and Reporting in Azure
- Lesson 6 – Privacy, compliance and data protection standards
Module 4 – Azure Pricing, Service Level Agreements (SLAs), and Lifecycle
In this module you will learn pricing and support models available with Microsoft.
- Lesson 1 – Azure subscriptions
- Lesson 2 – Planning and managing costs
- Lesson 3 – Support Options
- Lesson 4 – Service Level Agreements
- Lesson 5 – Service Lifecycles in Azure
Contact us for any query related to Azure Fundamentals Certification Tutorial Course.