Microsoft Teams End User Tutorial
Course Name: Microsoft Teams End User Tutorial
Course Duration: 4 hours
Training Mode: Self-Paced
In this course Microsoft Teams End User Tutorial you will learn how to use Microsoft Teams effectively to improve your productivity and collaboration. Teams lets you quickly pull together a team with people inside and outside your organization, chat with others to drive fast and inclusive conversations, securely share and coauthor documents, and iterate on projects.
Lesson 1: Introduction to Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams Overview
- Teams Licensing overview for End Users
- Type of users: Internal, External & Guest
- Switching between organizations
Lesson 2: How to Setup Teams?
- What is an Office 365 group?
- Type of users: Internal, External (Federation) and Guest
- Types of Teams: Private, Public & Org-wide
- Go-to guide for team owners
- Organize your teams list
- Guidance for setting up teams, channels, and tabs
- Best practices for organizing teams in Microsoft Teams
Lesson 3: Teams and Channels
- Overview of teams and channels
- Favorite and follow channels
- Work in channels
- Set up and manage channel moderation
- Manage tags in Microsoft Teams
- Communicate with users from other organizations
- How to send email to a channel
Lesson 4: Posts & Messages
- Create and format a post
- Get attention with @mentions
- Save a post or a message
- Filter your activity feed
- Manage notification settings
Lesson 5: Chats, calls & meetings
- Start chats and make calls
- Discuss how to start scheduled or ad-hoc meetings
- Manage meetings
- Set up and attend live events
- Communicate with external users
- Communicate with guest users
Lesson 6: Apps & Tools
- Add tools with tabs
- Integration with other Office 365 services – Forms, Power Platform
Please feel free to contact us if you have any query.
Ranjan is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, author, founder, freelance corporate trainer having 11 years’ hands-on experience in Microsoft technologies including Power Apps, Power Automate, Azure & SharePoint. He has delivered 200+ corporate training & trained 3500+ professionals across the globe with excellent feedback.
Clients handled: Microsoft, Cisco, Boeing (USA), Deloitte, EMC, ABB, Siemens, Fidelity, ILO (Geneva), Mercedes-Benz, Ernst & Young, ANZ Bank, Volvo, Ethiopian Airlines, Etihad Airways, Dubai Customs & many more.