Microsoft Teams End User Tutorial Course is a self-paced online course with lifetime access that will help you learn how to use Microsoft Teams effectively to improve your productivity and collaboration.
This course provides foundational level knowledge of How to create and set up Teams, Overview of teams and channels, Create and format a post, how to make Chats, calls & meetings.
Course Duration: 4 hours
Training Mode: Self-Paced
In this course Microsoft Teams End User Tutorial you will learn how to use Microsoft Teams effectively to improve your productivity and collaboration. Teams let you quickly pull together a team with people inside and outside your organization, chat with others to drive fast and inclusive conversations, securely share and coauthor documents, and iterate on projects.
Module 1: Introduction to Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams Overview
- Teams Licensing overview for End Users
- Type of users: Internal, External & Guest
- Switching between organizations
Module 2: How to Setup Teams?
- What is an Office 365 group?
- Type of users: Internal, External (Federation) and Guest
- Types of Teams: Private, Public & Org-wide
- Go-to guide for team owners
- Organize your teams list
- Guidance for setting up teams, channels, and tabs
- Best practices for organizing teams in Microsoft Teams
Module 3: Teams and Channels
- Overview of teams and channels
- Favorite and follow channels
- Work in channels
- Set up and manage channel moderation
- Manage tags in Microsoft Teams
- Communicate with users from other organizations
- How to send email to a channel
Module 4: Posts & Messages
- Create and format a post
- Get attention with @mentions
- Save a post or a message
- Filter your activity feed
- Manage notification settings
Module 5: Chats, calls & meetings
- Start chats and make calls
- Discuss how to start scheduled or ad-hoc meetings
- Manage meetings
- Set up and attend live events
- Communicate with external users
- Communicate with guest users
Module 6: Apps & Tools
- Add tools with tabs
- Integration with other Office 365 services – Forms, Power Platform
Please feel free to contact us if you have any query.
Ranjan is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, author, founder, freelance corporate trainer having 11.5 years’ hands-on experience in Microsoft technologies including Power Platform, Azure & SharePoint. He has delivered 250+ corporate training & trained 5000+ professionals across the globe with excellent feedback.