Course Duration: 24 hours
Training Mode: Instructor-Led Online
Next weekend batch (Saturday/Sunday): TBA
Candidates for this exam analyze the requirements for AI solutions, recommend appropriate tools and technologies, and implements solutions that meet scalability and performance requirements.
Candidates translate the vision from solution architects and work with data scientists, data engineers, IoT specialists, and AI developers to build complete end-to-end solutions. Candidates design and implement AI apps and agents that use Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services and Azure Bot Service. Candidates can recommend solutions that use open source technologies.
Candidates understand the components that make up the Azure AI portfolio and the available data storage options.
Candidates implement AI solutions that use Cognitive Services, Azure bots, Azure Search, and data storage in Azure. Candidates understand when a custom API should be developed to meet specific requirements.
Module 1: Introducing Azure Cognitive Services
– Overview of Azure Cognitive Services
– Creating Cognitive Services using the Azure Portal
– Testing Cognitive Services using the API Testing Console
Module 2: Creating Bots
– Introducing the Bot Service
– Create a Basic Chat Bot
– Testing with the Bot Emulator
– Identify auditing requirements
Module 3: Enhancing Bots with QnA Maker
– Introducing QnA Maker
– Implementing a Knowledge Base with QnA Maker
– Integrating QnA Maker with a Bot
Module 4: Learn how to Create Language Understanding with LUIS
– Introducing Language Understanding
– Creating a LUIS Service
– Build Intents and Utterances
Module 5: Enhance your Bot with LUIS
– Overview of Language Understanding in AI Applications
– Integrating LUIS and Bots
Module 6: Integrate Cognitive Services with Bots and Agents
– Understanding Cognitive Services for Bot Interactions
– Sentiment for Bots with Text Analytics
– Detect Language in a Bot
Ranjan is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, author, founder, freelance corporate trainer having 12 years’ hands-on experience in Microsoft technologies including Azure, Power Apps, Power Automate & Microsoft 365 (SharePoint). He has delivered 300+ corporate training & trained 5000+ professionals across the globe with excellent feedback.