PL-400: Microsoft Power Platform Developer
PL-400: Microsoft Power Platform Developer course will help students learn how to build Power Apps, Automate Flows and extend the platform to complete business requirements and solve complex business problems. The Microsoft Power Platform helps organizations optimize their operations by simplifying, automating, and transforming business tasks and processes.
- Candidates for PL-400: Microsoft Power Platform Developer course design, develop, secure, and troubleshoot Power Platform solutions.
- Candidates implement components of a solution that include application enhancements, custom user experience, system integrations, data conversions, custom process automation, and custom visualizations.
- Candidates will gain applied knowledge of Power Platform services, including an in-depth understanding of capabilities, boundaries, and constraints.
Module 1: Create a Model Driven App
- Introduction to model-driven apps and Common Data Service
- Get started with model-driven apps in Power Apps.
- Create and manage entities in Common Data Service
- Create and manage fields within an entity in Common Data Service
- Working with option sets in Common Data Service
- Create a relationship between entities in Common Data Service
- Create and define calculation or rollup fields in Common Data Service
Module 2: Create a canvas app
- Get started with Power Apps.
- Customize a canvas app in Power Apps
- Manage apps in Power Apps
- Navigation in a canvas app in Power Apps
- How to build the UI in a canvas app in Power Apps
Module 3: Master advance techniques and data options in canvas apps
- Use imperative development techniques
- Author an advanced formula that uses tables, records, and collections in a canvas app in Power Apps
- Perform custom updates in a Power Apps canvas app
- Complete testing and performance checks
- Work with relational data in a Power Apps canvas app
- Use custom connectors in a Power Apps canvas app
Module 4: Automate a business process using Power Automate
- Get started with Power Automate
- Build more complex flows with Power Automate
- Introduction to business process flows
- Create an immersive business process flow
- Understand advanced business process flow concepts
- Introduction to expressions in Power Automate
Module 5: Introduction to developing with Power Platform
- Introduction to Power Platform developer resources
- Use developer tools to extend the Power Platform
- Introduction to extending the Microsoft Power Platform
Module 6: Extending the Power Platform Common Data Service
- Introduction to Common Data Service for developers
- Extend plug-ins
Module 7: Extending the Power Platform user experience Model Driven apps
- Introduction to web resources
- Performing common actions with client script
- Automate business process flows with client script
Module 8 Create components with Power Apps Component Framework
- Get started with Power Apps component framework
- Build a Power Apps component
- Use advanced features with Power Apps component framework
Module 9 Extend Power Apps portals
- Access Common Data Service in Power Apps portals
- Extend Power Apps portals
- Build custom Power Apps portals web templates.
Module 10: Integrate with Power Platform and Common Data Service
- Work with Common Data Service Web API
- Integrate Common Data Service Azure solutions
This PL-400: Microsoft Power Platform Developer course should be attended by the people interested in learning Power Platform development. The Microsoft Power Platform helps organizations optimize their operations by simplifying, automating, and transforming business tasks and processes. In this course, students will learn how to build Power Apps, Automate Flows and extend the platform to complete business requirements and solve complex business problems.
After completing the course, students will be able to:
- Create a technical design
- Configure Common Data Service
- Create and configure Power Apps
- Configure business process automation
- Extend the user experience
- Extend the platform
- Develop Integrations
Course Duration: 5 Days (40 Hours)
Training Mode: Instructor-Led Online (On-Demand)
Fee: Contact Us
This course is accompanied by a business case lab and will be a 100% hands-on course. Either you can bring your own machine with required configuration or we will provide you access to the cloud hosted labs.