PowerApps Training Videos
Course Name: PowerApps & Flow
Course Duration: 24 hours
INR 9,999 70% off INR 2,699 + Tax (Lifetime Access)
Training Mode: Self-Paced Video
PowerApps Training Videos is a self-paced video tutorial in which you will learn PowerApps & Flow as a beginner. This course will teach students how to design, build and publish modern mobile first and interactive forms using Microsoft PowerApps and build robust workflows using Microsoft Flow.
Audience and Prerequisites
The course is targeted at intermediate to advanced users, business analysts and even developers who need an easy and quick way to create interactive forms that may need to initiate a business process or workflow.
What will you learn in this video?
- Overview of PowerApps and Flow: – This module will introduce both PowerApps and Flow. Students will learn about the key features of PowerApps and Flow.
Explore Sample Apps
- Creating PowerApps: – The two environments for building PowerApps will be introduced, PowerApps Studio for Web and PowerApps Studio for Windows. Students will then learn how to create PowerApps in different ways.
PowerApps Studio for Web
PowerApps Studio for Windows
Creating PowerApps from a Data Source
Creating PowerApps from a Template
Creating Custom PowerApps
- Building and Customizing PowerApps:
Working with Layouts and Fields
Working with Controls and Data Card
Working with the Formula Bar
Form interactivity and navigation
- Working with Data – This module will teach students how to work with various data sources in PowerApps. Students will explore the myriad of cloud data sources available including how to work with data stored on the corporate network.
Data Sources and Connectors
Cloud Based Sources
On Premises Sources
Delegated Data Sources
On Premises Gateway
Common Data Service and Entities
Entity Fields, Relationships and Field Groups
Working with Entity Data
- Integrating Flexible Workflows with Flow – Students will be introduced to Flow and will learn how to combine actions, triggers and connectors to build flexible workflows easily. Students will be shown how to build workflows that periodically run on a schedule, in response to an external event or from simply the press of a button in the flow mobile app.
Creating Custom Flows
Creating Flows from a Template
Conditions, Actions and Loops
Flow Mobile App
Monitoring and Managing Flows
Creating Flows and Button Flows
Starting Flows From PowerApps
- Publishing and Managing PowerApps and Flows – This module will teach students how to share PowerApps and to manage previous PowerApp versions. They will learn how to run a PowerApp using PowerApps Mobile, the web browser and directly from a SharePoint List.
PowerApps Admin Centre and Flow Admin Centre
Data Loss Prevention Policies