Exam AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator
Course Duration: 30 hours
INR 17,999 INR 14,999
Training Mode: Classroom/Instructor-Led Online
Next weekend batch (Saturday/Sunday): TBA
Exam AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator: Objectives
- Administer Azure using the Azure portal, Cloud Shell, Azure PowerShell, CLI, and ARM templates
- Plan for, create, and scale virtual machines
- Implement Azure storage accounts, blob storage, Azure files, and shared access keys
- Configure virtual networks including planning, IP addressing, Azure DNS, and network security groups
- Configure data replication and backup files, folders, and virtual machines
- Configure intersite connectivity solutions like VNet Peering, VNet-to-VNet connections, Site-to-Site connections, and ExpressRoute
- Manage network traffic using service endpoints, network routing choices, Azure load balancer, and Azure Traffic Manager
- Manage subscriptions, accounts, users, groups, and billing. Implement Azure policies
- Implement Azure Active Directory, Azure Active Directory Connect, and AD Join
- Secure identities with MFA, Azure AD Identity Protection, and Self-Service Password Reset
- Share data using the Import and Export service, Data Box, Content Delivery Network, and File Sync
- Monitor Azure infrastructure with Azure Monitor, Azure alerts, Log Analytics, and Network Watcher
Module 1: Azure Administration
In this module, you’ll learn about to tooling Azure Administrator uses to manage their infrastructure. This includes the Azure Portal, Cloud Shell, Azure PowerShell, CLI, Resource Manager, and Resource Manager Templates. The demonstrations in this module will ensure you are successful in the course labs.
• Azure Portal and Cloud Shell
• Azure PowerShell and CLI
• Resource Manager
• ARM Templates
Module 2: Azure Virtual Machines
In this module, you’ll learn about Azure virtual machines including planning, creating, availability and extensions.
• Virtual Machine Planning
• Creating Virtual Machines
• Virtual Machine Availability
• Virtual Machine Extensions
Lab: Deploy and Manage Virtual Machines
Lab: Virtual Machines and Scale Sets
Module 3: Azure Storage
In this module, you’ll learn about basic storage features including storage accounts, blob storage, Azure files, and storage security.
• Storage Accounts
• Azure Blobs
• Azure Files
• Storage Security
Lab: Implement and Manage Storage
Module 4: Virtual Networking
In this module, you’ll learn about basic virtual networking concepts like virtual networks, IP addressing, Azure DNS, and network security groups.
• Virtual Networks
• IP Addressing and Endpoints
• Azure DNS
• Network Security Groups
Lab: Configure Azure DNS
Module 5: Intersite Connectivity
In this module, you’ll learn about intersite connectivity features including VNet Peering, VNet-to-VNet connections, Site-to-Site Connections, and ExpressRoute.
• VNet Peering
• VNet-to-VNet Connections
• ExpressRoute Connections
Lab: VNet Peering and Service Chaining
Module 6: Monitoring
n this module, you’ll learn about monitoring your Azure infrastructure including Azure Monitor, alerting, log analytics, and Network Watcher.
• Azure Monitor
• Azure Alerts
• Log Analytics
• Network Watcher
Lab: Network Watcher
Module 7: Data Protection
In this module, you’ll learn about data replication strategies, backing up files and folders, and virtual machine backups.
• Data Replication
• File and Folder Backups
• Virtual Machine Backups
Lab: Azure Site Recovery Between Regions
Module 8: Network Traffic Management
In this module, you’ll learn about network traffic strategies including service endpoints, network routing, Azure Load Balancer, and Azure Traffic Manager.
• Network Routing
• Azure Load Balancer
• Azure Traffic Manager
Lab: Load Balancer and Traffic Manager
Module 9: Azure Active Directory
In this module, you’ll learn about Azure Active Directory (AD) including Azure AD Connect and Azure AD Join.
• Azure Active Directory
• Azure AD Connect
• Azure AD Join
Lab: Implement Directory Synchronization
Module 10: Securing Identities
In this module, you’ll learn how to secure identities including Multi-Factor Authentication, Azure AD Identity Protection, and Self-Service Password Reset.
• Multi-Factor Authentication
• Azure AD Identity Protection
• Self-Service Password Reset
Lab: Azure AD Identity Protection
Lab: Self-Service Password Reset
Module 11: Governance and Compliance
In this module, you’ll learn about managing your subscriptions and accounts including role-based access control, users and groups, and Azure policy.
• Subscriptions and Accounts
• Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
• Users and Groups
• Azure Policy
Lab: Role-Based Access Control
Lab: Governance and Compliance
Module 12: Data Services
In this module, you’ll learn how to effectively share data using Import and Export service, Data Box, Content Delivery Network, and File Sync.
• Content Delivery Network
• File Sync
• Import and Export Service
• Data Box
Lab: File Sync