Certified Ethical Hacker Course v11
Certified Ethical Hacker Course v11 – Course Description
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) credential is the most trusted ethical hacking certification and accomplishment recommended by employers globally. It is the most desired information security certification and represents one of the fastest-growing cyber credentials required by critical infrastructure and essential service providers. Since the introduction of CEH in 2003, it is recognized as a standard within the information security community. CEH v11 continues to introduce the latest hacking techniques and the most advanced hacking tools and exploits used by hackers and information security professionals today. The Five Phases of Ethical Hacking and the original core mission of CEH remain valid and relevant today: “To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker.”
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Version 11
CEH provides an in-depth understanding of ethical hacking phases, various attack vectors, and preventative countermeasures. It will teach you how hackers think and act maliciously so that you will be better positioned to set up your security infrastructure and defend against future attacks. Understanding system weaknesses and vulnerabilities help organizations strengthen their system security controls to minimize the risk of an incident. CEH was built to incorporate a hands-on environment and systematic process across every ethical hacking domain and methodology, giving you the opportunity to work towards proving the required knowledge and skills needed to perform the job of an ethical hacker. You will be exposed to an entirely different posture towards the responsibilities and measures required to be secure.
In its 11th version, CEH continues to evolve with the latest operating systems, tools, tactics, exploits, and technologies. Here are some critical updates of CEH v11:
Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
Module 03: Scanning Networks
Module 04: Enumeration
Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
Module 06: System Hacking
Module 07: Malware Threats
Module 08: Sniffing
Module 09: Social Engineering
Module 10: Denial-of-Service
Module 11: Session Hijacking
Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
Module 15: SQL Injection
Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
Module 18: IoT and OT Hacking
Module 19: Cloud Computing
Module 20: Cryptography
What you will learn?
• Key issues include plaguing the information security world, ethical hacking, information security controls, laws, and standards.
• Perform footprinting and reconnaissance using the latest footprinting techniques and tools as a critical pre-attack phase required in ethical hacking.
• Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
• Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures.
• vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
• System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks to discover system and network vulnerabilities.
• Different types of malware (Trojan, Virus, worms, etc.), system auditing for malware attacks, malware analysis, and countermeasures.
• Packet sniffing techniques to discover network vulnerabilities and countermeasures to defend sniffing.
• Social engineering techniques and how to identify theft attacks to audit human-level vulnerabilities and suggest social engineering countermeasures.
• DoS/DDoS attack techniques and tools to audit a target and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
• Session hijacking techniques to discover network-level session management, authentication/authorization, cryptographic weaknesses, and countermeasures.
• Web server attacks and a comprehensive attack methodology to audit vulnerabilities in web server infrastructure, and countermeasures.
• Web application attacks and comprehensive web application hacking methodology to audit vulnerabilities in web applications, and countermeasures.
• SQL injection attack techniques, injection detection tools to detect SQL injection attempts, and countermeasures.
• Wireless encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
• Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerability exploitations, and mobile security guidelines and tools.
• Firewall, IDS, and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and techniques to audit a network perimeter for weaknesses, and countermeasures.
• Cloud computing concepts (Container technology, serverless computing), various threats/attacks, and security techniques and tools.
• Penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.
• Threats to IoT and OT platforms and learn how to defend IoT and OT devices securely.
• Cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
Course Duration: 5 Days (40 Hours)
Training Mode: Instructor-Led Online (On-Demand)
Course Fee: Contact Us
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification
The Certified Ethical Hacker Course v11 exam is a 4-hour exam with 125 multiple-choice questions. This knowledge-based exam will test your skills in Information Security Threats and Attack Vectors, Attack Detection, Attack Prevention, Procedures, Methodologies, and more!