How to Create Tiles In PowerApps
In our last blog we saw camera control and location feature of PowerApps. Today we will see How to Create Tiles In PowerApps. Below video provides the basic idea of this functionality.
Follow below steps to create tiles in powerapps. We will use label control to create the tiles.
- Add three label contols as shown in the Figure 1.
- Add three screens; “About US”, “Webinars” and “Blog” to the canvas app.
- Now write below formulas on select event of three labels.
- About US label – > Navigate(AboutUs,ScreenTransition.Cover)
- Webinars label – > Navigate(Webinars,ScreenTransition.Cover)
- Blog label -> Navigate(Blog,ScreenTransition.Cover)
- We can set HoverFill property of the label as per our desired color.
Write below code on select event of home button icon to navigate properly.
After completing the above steps, we are ready with our Tiles implementation in powerapps. For more information on Navigate function refer link.
If you like this post, please subscribe our site and share this link as well. We are also conducting batches for training of PowerApps and SharePoint Framework, if intrested please contact us.